Probably the most expensive diet I’ve ever tried so far.
I’m on Day 3. I want to overeat every day so far. Dukan was a cake walk compared to this $400 diet.
Still, I am going to give it a month and my all. Even if I hate some of the food and I feel like I’m pooping hard marbles every day since I started. (Those of you who shake your head at this probably don’t know what its like to have a healthy poop where you feel 5 lbs lighter)
Update 3/15: Week one – not so fun. I binged over the weekend. Like I wanted real food STAT. I think
Update 3/25: I’m recommitting to the diet because I’m at 272 after getting back up to 276 at the beginning… ugh. I’m so unsatisfied with myself. I need to have a strict chat with my brain or try hypnosis. I also have a ton of bars, shakes, and food. So here I go again.
Medifast 5 and 1 plan: http://www.tsfl.com/how_it_works/medifast5_1.jsp
You have a coach who is available to you. A nutritionist and behavior analyst.
- Lose weight quickly
- Choose 5 meal replacements a day, one every 2-3 hours (I literally put an alarm on my phone)
- Choose from over 70 different, delicious meal replacements such as shakes, soups, bars, hot beverages, hearty choices, cheese puffs, pretzels, pudding, and brownies. (I will review the ones I like)
- Each has virtually the same nutrition profile designed to meet all your vitamin, mineral and nutrient needs
- Eat 1 Lean & Green Meal when it’s most convenient (Lean & Green = lean protein + a vegetable) I have to have this for lunch because when I get home I’m too tired
- Create a fat burning state in your body while feeling full and satisfied
- Meal replacements are convenient and can be used on-the-go
Update 3/29: Got rid of the big autorenew kit ($390) and chose things that I think I will like. With the discount my next month of food and shakes in $170 with shipping. Not too shabby. I still add protein and veggies for my lean and green meals. I have been shopping at Aldi and getting chicken and shrimp on sale and keeping them in the freezer. I’m also getting frozen veggie deals for a $1 a bag.